Oregon Roof Repair Expertise From Exterior Qualities Home Improvement
Your roof protects your home, your family and your valuables. It’s important, and its health shouldn’t be taken for granted. So if you think your Oregon roof is damaged or deteriorating, turn to your local roofing company, Exterior Qualities Home Improvement, for professional roof repair.
Signs That Your Roof May Need Repair
If your roof is aging or you can’t remember the last time it was checked out, you might want to schedule a roof inspection. There are also a few other signs you can watch for that indicate a damaged roof, including:
- Curled or cracked shingles indicate roof damage that needs attention. Without shingle replacement, the functionality of your roof could continue to decline and lead to water leaks.
- Dark or dirty shingles might mean that moisture is trapped in your roof. Without repair, that moisture could hasten your roof’s deterioration and promote the growth of hazardous mold.
- Wear and tear on the shingles, around chimneys and near vents or other roof objects could lead to more extensive damage.
- Water stains on your attic or upper-level ceilings and walls could indicate a leaking roof. Water that continues to seep into your home could lead to mildew and further roof damage.
- Light peeking through roof boards and into your attic could indicate that you have missing shingles that need to be replaced.
- Increased energy bills could indicate a roof leak. Without repair or replacement, heating and cooling will be lost from your home and those bills will continue to grow.