About Exterior Qualities
Remodeling your home is a many-sided process which involves life-style changes, financial, sentimental and emotional aspects. At Exterior Qualities, we understand each of these aspects. Our goal is to be your partner through the entire remodeling process.
Choosing the right home remodeler or home improvement company is an important decision and we’d like for you to know more about us before you make your decision.
Discover Exterior Qualities. Discover Employee Quality.
Who Is Exterior Qualities Home Improvement
- Exterior Qualities is fully licensed and insured.We are a City of Toledo Registered Contractor. Our Home Improvement and Remodeling Contractor license number is BTR06522HRC. If you click here you can read more about the people behind EQ as well. Exterior Qualities carries General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Exterior Qualities is your neighbor.Our exterior remodeling team is local! Our showroom resides in Sylvania and our employees and certified contractors are all from Northwest Ohio. Many of our homeowners are pleased to learn from the onset they their requests and needs will be addressed in a timely manner because our remodeling crews live and work within the local community. Plus, the owners are long-time Sylvania residents.
- Exterior Qualities is an LLC – Limited Liability Ohio Company.What this means to you as a homeowner or business owner is simple, but very important when it comes to the quality of remodeling you can expect from us.Exterior Qualities is not a handyman with a truck and a business card, or a part time remodeler who may be remodeling your home during his or her spare time.Exterior Qualities is a long-time locally established professional roofer, exterior and interior home remodeling and home improvement company who will be in available for questions and concerns all through your warranty period, and beyond.
- Exterior Qualities is an A+ Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Northwest and West Central Ohio and Southeast MichiganBeing an A+ accredited BBB member is based on 16 factors including length of time in business, complaint history (we have zero to date), licensing, background of business, advertising issues and more.
- Exterior Qualities is a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite
Weather Stopper Roofing ContractorOnly 2% of all roofing contractors in North America have achieved the GAF Master Elite designation. Being a Master Elite recognizes our uncompromising commitment to the highest standards in roofing sales, services and installation and requires a roofing contractor to meet several professional standards.Exterior Qualities Home Improvement has pledged to ensure each homeowner receives the “best and safest choice” in roofing and are authorized to offer the Golden Pledge® Ltd. Warranty and Weather Stopper® System Plus Ltd. Warranty.
- Exterior Qualities is an Owens Corning Preferred ContractorHaving the prestigious Owens Corning certification of being a Preferred Contractor gives you as a homeowner peace of mind for so many reasons. Preferred Contractors meets Owens Corning’s strict standards for professionalism, business stability and customer service. Preferred Contractors are the only ones who can offer an Owens Corning warranty.
- Exterior Qualities manages our home remodeling workflow.All EQ team members communicate throughout the day regarding each remodeling project to ensure as a team we are effectively managing the workload we have undertaken with every homeowner. This same communication carries over to our homeowners during the renovation as well. All team members are in constant communication with our homeowners clearing each stage of their home remodeling project.
- Exterior Qualities checks references too!When we hire a new team member, we always check their references. We encourage you to check Exterior Qualities as well too! While we can or have provided you with customer reviews from happy customers, we would like you to feel comfortable to contact any of our remodeling references or past customers. In fact, we hope you will allow us to provide your information to be a home remodeling or home improvement reference when we have completed your personal remodeling project!
- Exterior Qualities has completed projects similar to yours.Interested in seeing a completed project similar to yours – Great! Currently we are working on updating our social media pages with before and after photos, however we currently can on a request gather samples for any home remodeling request. Please explore our website to view many finished exterior and interior home remodeling and home improvement pictures or visit one of our social media links to view even more photos of completed remodeling projects.
- Exterior Qualities encourages an open door communication from the first day we meet you during the home remodeling estimate to after we complete the home remodeling project and beyond into the warranty period.The EQ team understands most homeowners work and schedules are often times more busy than not. For that reason, we have a dedicated service team who you have 24 hour access to in the possibility you have a question or concern at any time – day or night. You can reach our service team by email, phone, or text.
- Exterior Qualities thanks you personally for inviting us into your home.At Exterior Qualities Home Improvement our team understands a home is a safe haven, but at the same time it is your most valuable asset. We are extremely committed to giving every homeowner the best service with the highest quality at the most affordable price. We thank you for allowing us to be a guest in your home from the initial estimate appointment to completing your remodeling project. Please be assured from start to finish we will work cleanly, quickly, and efficiently throughout your home remodeling project.
- Exterior Qualities is a member of PRO – Professional Remodelers Organization.PRO vets all their members with a full credit check and BBB review. After the initial checks are completed it is presented to the Board of Directors for review and a vote is presented to the membership for final approval. Once the general membership votes and approves, then and only then, can a company become a member of Professional Remodelers Organization (PRO).